Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation aims to improve the lives of Filipinos by effectively matching international manpower needs to the overseas deployment of a capable local labor force.
Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation strives to be the number One Land-based Manpower provider in the Philippines by consistently deploying the highest number and best qualified personnel while strictly adhering to guidelines set by the Philippine Government and giving priority to the welfare of the personnel deployed.
The POEA started giving AWARDS and recognition to the best performing agencies in 1984. Since 1984, Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation has received all the possible awards and recognition of the POEA. OMANFIL has been given all the possible Top Performer Award, all Awards of Distinction and all Awards of Excellence. There are at most three agencies that can boast of receiving all the POEA Awards.
Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is looking for qualified applicants with the following Job description and qualifications, until December 30, 2022:
Warehouse Order Selector
- Vacancies: 30
- Salary per hour: CAD 19.63 ( Php 822 )
- Job Description:
- Verifying the accuracy of quantity and quality of incoming deliveries.
- Labeling every product and placing them accordingly.
- Identifying and locating the right products during the delivery process.
- Keeping a well-maintained and updated account of stock and inventory.
- Handling returns by completing technical documentation and other required communication.
- Keeping all material handling equipment in the best condition by conducting regular maintenance.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s/College Degree holder in Others or similar fields.
Principal/ Employer: Vermax Group Inc.
Principal/ Employer Address: Calgary, Canada
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3172104 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8-821-1650 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is located at 2ND FLOOR RODEO BUILDING 802 KM 18 WEST SERVICE ROAD SOUTH SUPERHIGHWAY PARANAQUE, PARANAQUE CITY, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad